By scheduling regular cleanings and following her advice, you can maintain healthy gums, thus minimizing the risk of disease, improving the freshness of your breath and providing a solid foundation for your teeth.
- Periodontal treatment: charting & gum examination
- Periodontal scaling and root planning (deep cleaning)
- Local delivery antimicrobial (Arestin)
- Whitening in office: one-hour appointment
- Whitening home kit: custom made trays and gel
For your convenience we have available for purchase the following products:
- Waterpik ®
- Sonicare (electric toothbrush)
- Dr. Sharp Fluoride-Free Green Tea Whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth and gums
- Dr. Sharp Fluoride-Free line of natural oral care products. For more information visit www.drfluoridefree.com
To schedule a dental cleaning appointment please call (305) 857-0990.