Men and women are on a constant quest for the fountain of youth. However, in the pursuit of a more youthful appearance, we often overlook the visible signs of aging in our teeth and smile. By implementing proper routines at an early age, it is easy to develop great oral care habits and preserve a youthful appearance.
As a leading advocate of natural, preventive and anti-aging dentistry, Dr. Sharp believes in a natural, whole-body approach to oral health and wellness. In keeping with his commitment to maximize and maintain patient’s optimal oral health, Dr. Sharp has compiled the following guidelines to what he refers to as Anti-Aging Preventive Dentistry.
- Visit your dentist every 4 to 6 months
- Prophylaxis (Dental cleaning) and Good Cleaning Routine Evaluation
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Mercury-free Amalgam Removal – metal-free fillings
- Right Bite Evaluation (Night Guard – grinding due to stress, to protect teeth from wear and relax the maxillofacial muscles)
- Smile and Aesthetics Evaluation
- Correction of Teeth positioning (Invisalign or prosthodontic restorative work – crowns, metal free crown, veneers, porcelain crowns, and white fillings)
- 3D CAT Scan Analysis
- Oral Health Evaluation
- One-hour Teeth Whitening in-office Procedure
- Regular use of Dr. Sharp’s Natural Oral Care Products that are alcohol and fluoride-free or any natural non-toxic fluoride-free oral care line
By improving your smile and taking care of your teeth, you can look younger and more energetic. Dr. Sharp is located in Coconut Grove at 2601 South Bayshore Drive, Suite 760. For more information, please visit www.sharpdentistry.com